Apogee announces Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge shipping
Apogee has announced Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge, a 64 channel interface for connecting Apogee converters to any Thunderbolt equipped Mac computer, will be shipping and available February 2013. Not only does Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge connect Symphony I/O, but also X-Symphony equipped AD-16X, DA-16X and Rosetta Series converters to Thunderbolt Macs. Unlike certain other companies, the legacy support is strong with Apogee!
Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge Highlights
* Connects up to 64 channels of Apogee I/O to any Thunderbolt™- equipped Mac
* Operates at sample rates from 44.1-192 kHz
* Compatible with Symphony I/O and X-Symphony-equipped Rosetta 800, 200, AD16X and DA16X.
* Latency = 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer
* 2 Thunderbolt™ ports for connecting additional devices
* 2 PC-32 ports for connection to Apogee interfaces
* 1 Word Clock Out
* DC Input – 12V DC 30W (power supply included)
* Status LED to indicate whether or not the device has been configured properly
Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge will be available February 2013 for the price of $995.