Reaktor 5.8 is out now
Native Instruments has just released version 5.8 of Reaktor. This update provides the following new features and improvements.
* Full OSC support in plug-in and stand-alone modes
* Updated OSC settings window for comprehensive setup of OSC based controllers
* OSC learn and improved OSC and MIDI controller handling for fast, easy mapping
* New OSC Array modules are designed to send and receive OSC messages in array format using indices
* Improved sample management: Manage samples when in Play Mode, and more
* Mouse control fine tuning
* Bookmark behavior for Screensets
Reaktor 5.8 is a free update to version 5 users.