Pro Tools 9.0.5 update is here with Lion support… kinda

Avid has released Pro Tools 9.0.5, a free update for owners of Pro Tools 9 and HD 9. Finally my prayers are answered, as 9.0.5 bring Lion support… Unfortunately only in a beta state (note that 9.0.5 is not in beta, just Lion support). It seems to have some issues though.

To run Pro Tools on Mac OS X 10.7.x (“Lion”), create a clean Lion partition and install Pro Tools directly to that partition. Avid recommends against updating a Snow Leopard partition that already had Pro Tools installed due to the potential for Lion to uninstall certain components during its installation process.

Related Posts
Comments ( 7 )
  1. clothing labels for campers
    September 1, 2015 at 7:21 pm

Pros: T?e labels arrived pr?tty shortly after putting t?e order.

2. tinh nghe
    September 1, 2015 at 9:09 pm

This blog was… how do you say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I have found something that helped me.
    Appreciate it!

September 4, 2015 at 2:17 am

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get setup?

I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty
    penny? I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% positive. Any
    recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many

4. Dragon ball Super 09 VOSTFR Super Saiyan God est ... - Dailymotion
    September 8, 2015 at 2:03 am

De manière générale, mon visionnage a été plutôt positif.

5. seo companies london
    September 11, 2015 at 4:34 pm

Hi there! Would yyou mind if I share your blog with my twittger group?
    There’s a llot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.

Please let me know. Cheers

6. best weight loss apps iphone
    October 25, 2015 at 2:37 pm

This will assure your body gets every one of the minerals and vitamins which it needs.

It’s crucial that you are tracking how many calories you adopt in on a regular basis because that will make a
    very large difference in how much quicker you are able to get
    yourself a flat stomach. Almost everyone wishes for a set stomach seems great much more a bikini, but
    few individuals contain the discipline to achieve a smaller waistline through exercise and proper diet.

7. Dragon Ball Super: découvrez la réaction des fans autour des ... - Mce
    November 14, 2015 at 7:15 am

On en apprend plus sur le sombre héros.